Posted on Thursday July 01, 2021
The City of Lake Mills is pleased to announce the launch of its new website at www.lakemillsiowa.gov.
The new e-government website not only offers interactive citizen engagement features, but also provides a clean, easy-to-use layout to help citizens locate the information and services they need.
Every feature of the attractive new website is mobile-responsive meaning residents can easily access the city’s information and resources from any device – smartphones, tablets, or computers. With more than 50% of website visitors using mobile devices to engage with city government, this much-needed improvement will help the City of Lake Mills communicate with residents.
While the new website reflects the strong sense of community that is the essence of Pomona, the new online features give residents even more ways to interact and engage:
- e-Notifications – Residents can sign up to receive email notifications when new information is added to the Lake Mills website. From official announcements and city events to job openings and the publishing of agendas, residents can easily stay informed about everything that’s new in Lake Mills.
- Report a Concern – From potholes to code violations, residents can quickly inform city staff about any concerns 24/7. There’s no need to worry about which department to contact – just provide the details and the city will handle it.
- Agendas and Minutes – The new website not only provides an Agenda Center with quick and easy access to agendas and minutes for all city meetings, but also provides agendas for upcoming meetings right on the website’s calendar. Residents can also sign up to receive an email notification when meeting agendas are published online.
- Sports Registration - Residents can sign up for Lake Mills Parks and Recreation activities right on the city website 24/7. From youth sports to adult leagues, residents can sign up any member of the family with just one account.
- Document Center – Quick access to city codes and ordinances, residents can now view and download forms and applications 24/7.
The new Lake Mills website was created in collaboration with Municipal One, a leading provider of e-government websites.